Photo courtesy of Simon Price, Ellon Matters member.
Everything Ellon - all in one place
Updated 13th January 2022
To stay safe you should:
- get the vaccine booster when you are offered it
- wear a face covering wherever required
- wash your hands regularly, and cover your nose and mouth if coughing or sneezing
- self isolate and take a PCR test if you have symptoms
- take regular lateral flow tests if you don’t have symptoms to reduce the risk of spreading the virus
- meet outside if you can, and open windows when indoors
- keep your distance from people not in your group
- work from home, or do a mixture of home and office working if possible
- use the apps: COVID status (vaccine passport), Protect Scotland and Check-in Scotland
Fresh, local produce, fish landed this morning, expert chefs, attentive service.
Enjoy the world's cuisine in your own home and convince the family you cooked it yourself.
Hotels, B&Bs, Lets, Caravans, Campsites.
If you can't sleep here, you can't sleep.
Retail therapy without the slog. All the shops you need without the long walk, overpriced parking or fumes.
All those things you can't or won't do yourself. Our service page is there to help.
What happens in Ellon stays.........
in Grampian Online - forever
For more recommendatons and places further afield, try Ellon's main directories